On the 3rd floor of an elegant Neoclassi style building on Via Flaminia, a historical Roman road nestled between the Hitoric Centre and the charming districts Parioli and Flaminio, famous for their tree-lined avenues, for the shopping streets and the Rococo architecture priceless beauty.
A few steps from “Piazza del Popolo“, one of the three most beautiful and famous square of the city, the official beginning of the Roman Trident, with Via del Corso, Via di Ripetta and Via del Babuino, and the Historic Centre of the eternal City. Famous for its coffee and its streets hopping, close to the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese, the most famous city park all over the country
And also a few steps from OLYMPIC STADIUM ROMA and the Auditorium PARCO DELLA MUSICA , musical and artistic hub of central Italy
Why with us
- Because our B&B are a cozy place that combines the familiarity to hotel services, the presence of the owners and a caring staff, the privacy of a relaxing holiday
- For the beauty of our rooms entirely decorated by hand
- For the breakfast, both sweet and salty, with fresh and wholesome products; a daily ritual that will make you enjoy a bit of the Italian tradition and allow you to meet new people from all over the world
- Because when you will ask us tips for “restaurant”, we will open to you our culinary hearts and we will show all our favorite restaurants and a few small gem that only those who know Rome can give you perfectly
- …and last, but not least, because we are so eager to tell you about Rome that you cannot “not listen”
Browse B&B Suites Popolo in 360°
Moving in Rome
Well connected by Subway FLAMINIO STATION (250 meters from the B & B) with Rome’s main Leonardo da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino), with the secondary airport of Ciampino, with the TERMINI CENTRAL STATION (Trenitalia Trains) and with the main stations of Rome, Ostiense and Tiburtina (Italo Trains)
At 60 meters from the B & B, the stop of Tram 2 (Flaminio); an incredible tram, quick and easy to use, that will lead you to Piazza del Popolo on one side and to the Olympic Stadium and the Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome on the other side.
Within walking distance, just 800 meters from Piazza del Popolo and the Villa Borghese Park, beginning of the Historical Centre of Rome, and 900 meters from Via del Corso.
“House Rules” & Cancellation Policy
Check in is allowed from 12:00 to 23:00: from 9:30 AM it’s possibile to come and leave the bags, but the rooms will be ready at 12:00. By the way, guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival in advance, to organize and guarantee the best welcome’s service
A surcharge of EUR 15 applies for arrivals after check-in hours. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
No cancellation’s fee for cancellation received before than 5 days before the midnight of the CHeck-in day: for later cancellation, NO show, modification or Early Check-out, the 100% of the amount will be charged.
The B&B kindly informs the guests that randome controls and pre-authorization of the amount reserved could be made on their credit card
Suites Piazza del Popolo
Affittacamente 3° Categoria
Autorizzazione n° QA4668 del 04/03/2015