On the 3rd floor of a vintage building in Liberty style on Viale Trastevere, historical Roman road which gives its name to the famous “Trastevere District“, multifaceted and multicolored, meeting of cultures and people from all over the world.
In an environment rich in history and charm, famous for its typical restaurants, its scented pizzerias, the outdoor bar and the street artists. For years, gourmet point of reference for who love the traditional food but even the new trends (street food, gourmet bistrot, etc)
A full of narrows pictoresque streets quarter, with traditional outdoor-markets and antique shops and craft productions.
A neighborhood where the sacred and the profane are chasing each other, day and night, in a game without end.
That, and much more, is Trastevere.
Exactly under the B&B, at 60 meters:
- TRAM n° 8, to go in 3 minutes in the TRASTEVERE OLD QUARTER, and that in 6 minutes will take you in the HISTORICAL CENTRE (Largo Argentina, Pantheon, Campo dè Fiori, Navona Square the Trevi Fountain)
- TRAM n° 3, a perfect tram which will take you to the COLOSSEO, THE ROMAN FORUM AND THE AVENTINO HILL, to the Testaccio nightlife Quarter, to the Modern Art Gallery and to the Zoo.
Why with us
- Because our B&B are a cozy place that combines the familiarity to hotel services, the presence of the owners and a caring staff, the privacy of a relaxing holiday
- For the beauty of our rooms entirely decorated by hand
- For the breakfast, both sweet and salty, with fresh and wholesome products; a daily ritual that will make you enjoy a bit of the Italian tradition and allow you to meet new people from all over the world
- Because when you will ask us tips for “restaurant”, we will open to you our culinary hearts and we will show all our favorite restaurants and a few small gem that only those who know Rome can give you perfectly
- …and last, but not least, because we are so eager to tell you about Rome that you cannot “not listen”
Moving in Rome
Well connected, through the TRASTEVERE STATION, with Rome’s main Leonardo da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino), with the TERMINI CENTRAL STATION (Trenitalia Trains) and with the main stations of Rome, Ostiense and Tiburtina (Italo Trains).
At 60 meters from the B & B, the stop of the Tram 8 (TRASTEVERE / PASCARELLA); an incredible tram, quick and easy to use, which will bring you to Old Trastevere district, the Ghetto and the Old Town, with the stop of Largo Argentina and the classic route, on foot, takes you through Piazza Campo de ‘ Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo and then down, because of course, the historical street of Roman shopping, to Piazza Venezia, the last stop of the Tram 8 and point “ZERO” of Rome.
Within walking distance, just 200 meters from Suites Trastevere, the famous Porta Portese, one of the 3 most famous street markets of Europe. Ideal for lovers of antiques, vintage clothes and vinyl records of inestimable value.